Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
By purchasing an Aquaduck ticket you are agreeing to the following terms & conditions.
Late arrivals / Missed tours
- In the event that a Ticket Holder does not check in at the Aquaduck office/desk at least 20 minutes prior to departure, Aquaduck reserves the right to re-sell or re-assign the Ticket Holder seat for that particular ride/tour.
- In the event that a Ticket Holder arrives late and misses the Aquaduck ride/tour the ticket will be forfeited with no refunds being provided.
- We require 48 hours notice to cancel your booking and provide you with a refund. If you contact us inside 48hrs but outside 24 hours of your ride we can reschedule your tour for you for no charge.
- Within 24 hours, full charges apply and no refunds will be given. There are no refunds if you no-show or are late for your departure so please ensure you check-in with us at least 20minutes prior to your scheduled departure.
- Where Aquaduck is unable to provide and cancels the particular Aquaduck ride/tour for reasons including mechanical failure, staffing shortages, unsuitable weather conditions or the like, Aquaduck will take all reasonable steps to offer the Ticket Holder a later Aquaduck ride/tour, or a refund.
- Children purchasers must be 16 years of age or under to receive a ticket at the child’s rates.
- A Family is deemed to be 2 Adults Purchasers and 2 Children Purchasers.
- An adult purchaser must accompany children under 10 years of age.
- ID must be presented for all online bookings
- All seating now is pre-allocated for safety purposes.
- Although every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate Ticket Holder requests to seat friends, families, or groups together. No guarantee is made that Aquaduck can accommodate these requests.
Food & Drink
- Only bottled water is permitted on tour. Please leave food & drink behind.
Behaviour & Safety
- Abusive and aggressive behaviour will not be tolerated and will result in a 100% cancellation fee.
- Safety procedures must be followed. Unsafe behaviour will result in you being offloaded from the tour without a refund.
- Aquaduck reserves the right to refuse any person, for whatever reason, participating in the ride and may remove any person from the vessel, vessel or facility, in its absolute discretion whether or not they have previously purchased a ticket.
- No intoxicated person will be permitted to ride on the Aquaduck. Any signs of intoxication identified or suspected by Aquaduck staff will be acted upon and the ticket holder will not be permitted to ride.
- The purchaser must be in good health and free from any medical conditions that may be aggravated by the activities conducted by Aquaduck Safaris. The Purchaser must seek medical advice if uncertain.
- If you feel unwell please request a reschedule.
- If you have a back injury or a pregnant please seek medical advice before boarding the vessel.
- By purchasing tickets you are accepting Aquaduck’s COVID SAFE PLAN.
- Aquaduck will take all reasonable steps to follow the tour route as advertised but Aquaduck reserves the right to vary the tour route due to prevailing tides, weather, special events, traffic conditions or the like.
- Infants 0-1 years ride free on your lap. Please ensure you include infants in your booking as we have maximum capacities for each tour.
Liability & Risk
- Taking a tour is at your own risk.
- The tour is bumpy as the vessel doesn’t have suspension.
- The owners and operators of the Aquaduck are not liable for death, injury, property loss or damage howsoever caused, including negligence by Aquaduck and its staff, to the fullest extent permitted by law and you irrevocably release the owner and operators of Aquaduck from all claims and liability.
- Aquaduck reserves the right to pursue legal claims against any passenger who is a hazard or causes a hazard that affects the safe and legal operation of the vessel.
Smoking, Alcohol & Drugs
- Aquaduck and its waiting areas are smoke-free and some external areas may be designated smoke-free.
- No alcohol or illegal drugs are to be taken on board the Aquaduck.
- No glass containers or any kind are to be taken on board the Aquaduck.
- In the case of an emergency evacuation or situation, you must follow all official directives.
- Please listen to your guide and driver during the safety briefing.
- No animals will be permitted onto the Aquaduck, with the exception of guide dogs.Environment
- We care for our environment and community.
- Please be respectful and place any litter in the recycle or other bins provided.
- Please do not throw anything into the water.
- Be waste and water wise – thank you.COVID-19
From 17th December 2021, the Queensland Government has determined that anyone aged 16 years or older is required to be vaccinated to undertake any non essential activity.
Aquaduck is considered a non essential tourism activity therefore all passengers (16+) are required to be vaccinated. We appreciate you ensuring you are fully vaccinated before making a booking.
Please attach your vaccination to the Qld Checkin App and when you arrive at Aquaduck please check in before coming into our office or board the Aquaduck. Here is a link to help you. QLD checkin app
In participating in any activity conducted by Aquaduck, the Purchaser agrees to the conditions set out above and consents to the conditions in clauses 21(a) to 21(d) below.
- a) I agree that my successors, executors, administrators and next of kin are bound by these terms and conditions;
- b) I agree not to commence any litigation or proceedings in any country in relation to the risks and perils set out in these terms and conditions and to indemnify Aquaduck against any such claims;
- c) I confirm that I am physically fit and suffer no medical conditions which may be aggravated by this activity; and
- d) I consent to receive medical treatment in the case of injury, accident or illness during the activity and to indemnify Aquaduck Safaris against any claims in respect of this treatment.
In these Terms and Conditions “Aquaduck”, is its owners, officers, employees, servants, agents and contractors.
(2yrs - 16yrs)
(2Ad + 2Ch)
Do you have any questions?
If you have any questions maybe we already have the answer for you. Have a read of our frequently asked questions page.
Where To Find Us
Shop 34 Circle On Cavill, Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217