Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions
Seating, Refund and Groups Policy
A person purchasing and holding a valid ticket (“Ticket Holder“) for a ride/tour on the Aquaduck Safaris Amphibious Vehicles (” Aquaduck“), whether or not part of a Group, does so subject to the following:
- There is no seating allocation on any Aquaduck ride/tour.
- Although every reasonable effort will be made to accommodate Ticket Holder requests to seat friends, families, or groups together, no guarantee is made that Aquaduck Safaris can accommodate these requests, and no guarantee is made that any Ticket Holder will be seated in a position of choice.
- In the event that a Ticket Holder is not at the nominated Aquaduck point of departure at least 20 minutes prior to departure, Aquaduck Safaris reserves the right to re-sell or re-assign the Ticket Holder seat for that particular ride/tour.
- In the event that a Ticket Holder arrives late and misses the Aquaduck ride/tour for which the ticket was purchased, then the Ticket Holder may be offered a seat on a later Aquaduck ride/tour, subject to availability.
B. Refunds, Credits or later Aquaduck ride/tour
- If a Ticket Holder reports to Aquaduck Safaris that the Ticket Holder cannot make, or has missed the Aquaduck ride/tour, Aquaduck Safaris will take all reasonable steps to determine whether the Ticket Holder is entitled to (or will be offered) a later Aquaduck ride / tour, or will be offered a refund or a credit.
- Where the Ticket Holder changes his or her mind about the Aquaduck ticketed ride/tour and the Ticket Holder notifies Aquaduck Safaris of this change of mind before the Ticket Holder’s Aquaduck ticketed ride/tour is due to depart, Aquaduck Safaris will consider whether the Ticket Holder will be offered a credit to be used for any other Aquaduck ride/tour.
- Where Aquaduck Safaris is unable to provide and cancels the particular Aquaduck ride/tour for reasons including mechanical failure, staffing shortages, unsuitable weather conditions or the like, Aquaduck Safaris will take all reasonable steps to offer the Ticket Holder a later Aquaduck ride/tour, or a refund.
In respect of the preceding paragraph:-
- If no later Aquaduck ride/tour is available, a refund will be available if requested.
- Where the Ticket Holder is offered a later Aquaduck ride/tour and accepts, no refund will be available.
- Where the Ticket Holder is offered a later Aquaduck ride/tour and declines, a refund will be available if requested.
- At all times, the original ticket and proof of purchase may be required.
- Aquaduck Safaris will not be required to offer a later Aquaduck ride/tour or refund where the Ticket Holder has been refused entry on or evicted from the Aquaduck ride/tour due to any of being unable to produce a valid ticket, is acting in a manner or carrying items that in the reasonable opinion of Aquaduck Safaris may cause property damage, is prohibited, threatens the safety of the Aquaduck or other Ticket Holders or persons, or interferes with other Ticket Holders enjoyment of the ride / tour.
- Where a Ticket Holder requests a refund only on the grounds that the Ticket Holder did not enjoy the ride/tour, or it did not meet Ticket Holder expectations, Aquaduck Safaris is not required to provide a refund. In the event of the false, misleading or deceptive conduct of Aquaduck Safaris, the Ticket Holder has access to remedies under the Competition and Consumer Act or Queensland Fair Trading legislation.
Without limiting the foregoing, for arranged groups of 10 Ticket Holders or more (“Group“): –
- The Group booking needs to be confirmed with Aquaduck Safaris and tickets paid for at least two (2) hours prior to departure, failing which Aquaduck Safaris reserves the right to re-sell or re-assign the Group seats for that particular ride/tour.
- If a Group reports to Aquaduck Safaris less than one (1) hour prior to departure that the Group cannot make, or will miss the Aquaduck ride/tour for which the Group was booked, then the Group will be entitled to a 50% refund only if requested. If that Group then requests a later Aquaduck ride/tour, full ticket prices shall apply.
Aquaduck Safaris will take all reasonable steps to follow the tour route as advertised but Aquaduck Safaris reserves the right to vary the tour route due to prevailing tides, weather, traffic conditions or the like.
No intoxicated person will be permitted to ride on the Aquaduck. Any of signs of Intoxication identified or suspected by Aquaduck staff will be acted upon and the ticket holder will not be permitted to ride.
- Riding on the Aquaduck is at the ticket holders own risk. Appropriate footwear and clothing must be worn. We shall not be held liable for any loss, injury or damages sustained on the Aquaduck – to the extent allowed by the law.
- You will be liable for any loss or damage caused on the Aquaduck by you or your invitees.
SMOKING, ALCOHOL, ILLEGAL DRUGS & GLASS
- Aquaduck and it’s waiting areas are smoke-free and some external areas may be designated smoke-free.
- No alcohol or illegal drugs are to be taken on board the Aquaduck.
- No Glass containers or any kind are to be taken on board the Aquaduck.
- In the case of an emergency evacuation or situation, you must follow all official directives.
- Please listen to your guide and driver during the safety briefing.
- No animals will be permitted onto the Aquaduck, with the exception of guide dogs.
ENVIRONMENT & COMMUNITY
We care for our environment and community. Please be respectful and place any litter in the recycle or other bins provided. Please do not throw anything into the water. Be waste and water wise – thank you.
(2yrs - 16yrs)
(2Ad + 2Ch)
Please call to book if paying with afterpay
Do you have any questions?
If you have any questions maybe we already have the answer for you. Have a read of our frequently asked questions page.
Where To Find Us
36 Cavill Ave,