Workshop/Maintenance Assistant for Aquaduck
About the business
Aquaduck is Australia’s original amphibious tour operator, having begun in 1996. We are now a Gold Coast icon with more than 2.2 million happy customers and a second location on the Sunshine Coast.
About the role
Day-to-day duties and responsibilities:
- Work with mechanic to service, maintain, diagnose and repair Aquaduck vessels in an efficient, safe and organised manner.
- Work collaboratively within the workshop team and be able to take direction from team leaders and management.
- Record keeping including but not limited to maintenance and repairs performed, daily activities and stock levels.
- Work on refurbishment projects of older amphibious vessels.
- Help service Mercedes Vehicles.
- Cleaning and maintaining workshop equipment.
Benefits and perks
What we offer:
Excellent working conditions with a great team.
Opportunity to receive ongoing training and development.
For more information about Aquaduck please visit our website www.aquaduck.com.au
To apply please submit your application via the seek website.
Skills and experience
To be considered, you MUST have the following skills and qualifications:
Passion and mechanic skills
Current Medium Rigid or Heavy Rigid Licence.
Be a team player with good communication skills
Fit, agile, strong work ethic with a commitment to safety.
Ability to work well within a team environment, as well as independently.
Desirable skills and experience
- Welding experience an advantage
- Auto electronics experience
- Coxswain licence
- Do you have a heavy vessel driver’s licence?
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have a current Australian driver’s licence?
To apply please email us ensuring that you attach your resume.