Groups & Education
Aquaduck Excursions and Educational Experiences
Groups & Education 1-hour Tour
• The 1-hour tour begins in the heart of Surfers Paradise on Cavill Avenue.
• 20-minute city tour and 40-minute broadwater cruise.
• A tour guide with live informative commentary is on board every tour.
• Students have the opportunity to skipper the Aquaduck whilst on the water and will receive an Aquaduck Captain’s Certificate.
• Students will learn some history of the Gold Coast, about Gold Coast life and culture as well as the basics of Gold Coast geography.
• No health or fitness requirements. Aquaduck is suitable for all ages.
• Every Aquaduck is equipped with Coastal grade life jackets for every passenger.
• Departure times 10am, 11.15am, 12.30pm, 1.45pm, 3pm, 4.15pm, 5.30pm (5.30pm October to March)
• Tour options: Private charter with no other customers or a shared tour on a public departure.
Tours Depart Daily
10am, 11.15am, 12.30pm, 1.30pm, 3pm, 4.15pm, 5.30pm*
* during summer months.
Check-in time is 15 minutes prior to departure
(2yrs - 16yrs)
(2Ad + 2Ch)
Education specific 1.5-hour tour
• Educational Specific Tours are much more than just the regular 1 hour tour.
• These tours offer all that the 1 hour tour offers plus additional content about boat building, engineering, Gold Coast history, Aboriginal history, geography and the environment.
• These tours have been specifically designed as an excursion or educational experience.
• These tours are led by our chief engineer who will show the students how the Aquaduck was built, how it runs (engine/propeller) and what it’s capable of.
• Resources used include Aquaduck architectural Plans, build images and images of common use for Aquaduck in the Army and in the Australian Antarctic Division.
• All students have the opportunity to Captain the Aquaduck while on the Gold Coast Broadwater.
• Each student will receive a certificate and sticker to commemorate their successful captaincy.
• Suitable for up to 31 passengers (students and teachers).
• Every Aquaduck is equipped with coastal grade life jackets for every passenger and 200% vehicle buoyancy.
• All Aquaduck staff are trained and assessed monthly on the Safety Management System.
• All excursion organisers will be provided with a Risk Management Plan in advance. Schools and educators also have access to the Aquaduck Safety Management Plan.
Where To Find Us
36 Cavill Ave,