Groups, Corporate & Charters
Group Tours on the Aquaduck
A ride on the iconic Gold Coast Aquaduck is great fun when shared with family, friends or colleagues. Our amphibious ‘Duck’ tours are perfect for groups and include both Surfers Paradise city tours and Gold Coast river cruising with interesting commentary.
Departing from the heart of Surfers Paradise, your Duck tour will travel down the Esplanade and through trendy Tedder Avenue. Then enjoy a relaxed cruise through the Gold Coast waterways past the glitzy waterfront mansions of the rich and famous. Take in the spectacular views through the canals and past well-known landmarks of Versace Hotel and Sea World.
• The 1-hour tour begins in the heart of Surfers Paradise.
• A tour guide with live commentary on board every tour.
• Kids have the opportunity to skipper the Aquaduck and will receive a Driver’s Certificate free.
• Capacity 90 people per departure.
• No health/fitness requirements. Aquaduck is suitable for all ages.
• Every Aquaduck is equipped with Coastal grade life jackets for every passenger.
Group discounts are available for 10+ passengers on our regular scheduled departure times, riding with other passengers.
• Free of charge tour guide per vehicle of 10 passengers or more.
• Additional guides or teachers travel subject to availability.
Charter an Aquaduck for a private tour
Chartering your own Aquaduck means you will have an exclusive tour. This is perfect for large groups, special events, conference, convention and tour groups. It will only be your group on board, a truly private experience.
You can choose to depart on our regular schedule, or we can tailor a departure time to suit your needs. Capacity per vehicle is 31 passengers with a total of 93 Passengers on board 3 Aquaduck Buses.
Charter rates start from $750 per Duck. Shorter ‘Express’ tours are also available on a charter basis.
Charter a private tour at regular departure times:
• Tours depart from Aquaduck HQ, as per our regular departure schedule.
Charter a private tour, outside of our regular tour times:
• Pick up and drop off locations can vary between Surfers Paradise and Main Beach including hotels, Mariners Cove Marina, and Seaworld.
• Any departure time between 7 am – 6 pm.
• Note – tour route may be varied to suit pick up and drop off requirements.
Charter, 35 minutes express morning tour:
• AM Tour Between 8 am – 9.30am
• Pick up Surfers Paradise, Hotel or Aquaduck HQ on Cavill Avenue.
• Drop off at Seaworld or Paradise Jet Boating
Charter, 35 minutes express afternoon tour:
• PM Tour Between 3 pm – 6 pm
• Pick Up at Seaworld or Paradise Jet Boating
• Drop Off Surfers Paradise, Hotel or Aquaduck HQ on Cavill Avenue
Where To Find Us
36 Cavill Ave,