Gold Coast River Cruise
Gold Coast River Cruise & City Tour
Australia’s first amphibious Gold Coast city tour & River Cruise commenced operations in 1996. The famous amphibious ‘Duck’ vessel with its big yellow beak is now a famous Gold Coast icon. Departing from Cavill
With live commentary on board, Aquaduck is a great way to quack about and see the Gold Coast. You will learn about the history and landmarks of Surfers Paradise along the
It’s a River Cruise & City Tour in One
Be amazed as the Aquaduck starts to say quack quack like a duck and instantly transforms into a boat and your Gold Coast river cruise begins. The Aquaduck has a unique seating layout offering you more room to stand and move around once we are on the water, along with great views. The Gold Coast is a beautiful part of Australia, and your tour aboard the Aquaduck allows you to see more than you would on even the longest boat cruises. Cruise past the glitzy waterfront mansions of the rich and famous and take in the spectacular views of the Gold Coast canals and Broadwater with its famous sights and natural wildlife.
Kids Get To Drive
Kids will also have the opportunity to drive the Duck on the water and take home their own Captains certificate. It really is the ‘must do’ activity for visitors and locals alike.
A tour aboard the Aquaduck is a safe and enjoyable activity for customers of all ages.
Play the Aquaduck Tour Video Below
Tours Depart Daily
Tour times are 10am, 11.15am, 12.30pm, 3pm and 4.15pm
Check-in time is 15 minutes prior to departure
(2yrs - 16yrs)
(2Ad + 2Ch)
Please call to book if paying with afterpay
Do you have any questions?
If you have any questions maybe we already have the answer for you. Have a read of our frequently asked questions page.
Aquaduck Tour Highlights
Bring your camera as you look out for these tour highlights:
- Drive past the Iconic ‘Surfers Paradise’ sign on one of Australia’s most famous beaches.
- Watch in awe as the amphibious ‘Duck’ splashes into the Broadwater.
- Look out for Dolphins and other wildlife on your waterways cruise.
- See the super yachts as you pass the Palazzo Versace hotel and watch the roller coaster at Sea World.
- Cruise past the mansions of the rich and famous.
- Look back at the Surfers Paradise skyline from the river cruise.
- Celebrity spotting through Tedder Avenue at Main Beach.
Aquaduck is Australia’s original amphibious tour with over 2.2 million happy customers. We look forward to seeing you on the Duck soon for the famous Gold Coast River Cruise & City Tour.
We also include the following features for our customer’s safety, security and enjoyment:
- Most reliable, well maintained and largest amphibious vessels on the Gold Coast.
- Lifejackets onboard for all guests.
- Safe and fun for babies to seniors and everyone in between.
- Secure storage for prams and luggage.
- Multilingual safety cards on board.
Aquaduck tour commentary is in English. We have a complimentary on-board audio guide available in Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean and Spanish. You can access the audio guide from your personal wifi enabled device (phone, tablet etc) BYO headphones or purchase at check-in for $4. Complimentary wifi is provided onboard to access the audio guide.
Where To Find Us
Shop 34 Circle On Cavill, Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD 4217