Click here for our COVID SAFE PLAN
Aquaduck Gold Coast Open Now
Aquaduck Gold Coast
Gold Coast River Cruise & City Tour
Australia’s first amphibious Gold Coast city tour commenced operations in 1996. The famous amphibious ‘Duck’ vehicle with its big yellow beak is now a famous Gold Coast icon. Departing from Cavill
With live commentary on board, Aquaduck is a great way to see the Gold Coast. You will learn about the history and landmarks of Surfers Paradise along the
It’s a River Cruise & City Tour in One
Be amazed as the bus instantly transforms into a boat and your waterways cruise begins. The Aquaduck has a unique seating layout offering you more room to stand and move around once we are on the water, along with great views. The Gold Coast is a beautiful part of Australia, and your tour aboard the Aquaduck allows you to see more than you would on even the longest boat cruises. Cruise past the glitzy waterfront mansions of the rich and famous and take in the spectacular views of the Gold Coast canals and Broadwater with its famous sights and natural wildlife.
Kids Get To Drive
Kids will also have the opportunity to drive the Duck on the water and take home their own Captains certificate. It really is the ‘must do’ activity for visitors and locals alike.
A tour aboard the Aquaduck is a safe and enjoyable activity for customers of all ages.
Play the Aquaduck Tour Video Below
Tours Depart Daily
We are operating every day from 27th June – 12th July 2020
Tour times are 10am, 11.15am, 12.30pm, 3pm and 4.15pm
Check-in time is 15 minutes prior to departure
(2yrs - 16yrs)
(2Ad + 2Ch)
Aquaduck Tour Highlights
Bring your camera as you look out for these tour highlights:
- Drive past the Iconic ‘Surfers Paradise’ sign on one of Australia’s most famous beaches.
- Watch in awe as the amphibious ‘Duck’ splashes into the Broadwater.
- Look out for Dolphins and other wildlife on your waterways cruise.
- See the super yachts as you pass the Palazzo Versace hotel and. watch the roller coaster at Sea World.
- Cruise past the mansions of the rich and famous.
- Look back at the Surfers Paradise skyline from the river cruise.
- Celebrity spotting through Tedder Avenue at Main Beach.
Aquaduck is Australia’s original amphibious tour with over 2.2 million happy customers. We look forward to seeing you on the Duck soon for the famous Gold Coast River Cruise & City Tour.
We also include the following features for our customer’s safety, security and enjoyment:
- Most reliable, well maintained and largest amphibious vehicles on the Gold Coast.
- Lifejackets onboard for all guests.
- Safe and fun for babies to seniors and everyone in between.
- Secure storage for prams and luggage.
- Multilingual safety cards on board.
Aquaduck tour commentary is in English. We have a complimentary on-board audio guide available in Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese and Korean. You can access the audio guide from your personal wifi enabled device (phone, tablet etc) BYO headphones or purchase at check-in for $4. Complimentary wifi is provided onboard to access the audio guide. (Chinese language available from 20th January 2020, all other languages available from 1st February 2020)
Where To Find Us
36 Cavill Ave, Surfers Paradise QLD, 4217