Deckhand / Tour Guide
Aquaduck is Australia’s original amphibious tour operator, having begun in 1996. We are now a Gold Coast icon with more than 2.2 million happy customers and a second location on the Sunshine Coast.
This position is made up of 3 key roles;
Deckhand, Tour Guide and Sales.
The main aim of this role to provide exceptional customer service ensuring our customers enjoy their experience and remain safe on board.
We are looking for a tour guide who loves to share their passion about the Gold Coast region and provides exceptional customer service.
- The position is part time.
- Work days will be 3-4 days per week.
- Minimum hours guaranteed each week.
- Less hours worked in quieter times and more hours worked in peak times.
The tasks for this position includes;
1. Booking and boarding passengers onto the Aquaduck
2. Provide Tour Commentary ( we have a script)
3. Sell merchandise
4. Share your love of the region with our customers.
Things to note:
* Maritime or boating experience is an advantage.
* References are required.
* Super is in addition to the salary.
* Hourly rate will depend on experience.
* Position is for immediate start.
All training including full marine safety training is provided.
Please apply if you love having fun at work and want to share your love of the Gold Coast
- Which of the following statements best describes your right to work in Australia?
- Do you have customer service experience?
To apply please email us ensuring that you attach your resume.