COVID SAFE PLAN
Aquaduck Gold Coast is now operational.
Our office will now be open from 9am – 4pm daily.
- Aquaduck will operate a limited number of tours everyday.
- All passengers will be allocated seats at the time of boarding.
- Aquaduck has been certified as COVID Safe Compliant by the QLD Government
- If you have any symptoms including Fever, Coughing, Sore throat, Fatigue or Shortness of breath please advise our staff so we can reschedule your tour.
- Due to social distancing children are not able to drive the duck while on the water, however once parked at the end of the tour children will be able to sit in the driver’s seat for a photo. Children will still receive a Captains Certificate.
- Aquaduck has a detailed COVID-19 Safe Plan in place to ensure the protection of our customers and staff.
All Aquaduck staff have completed the Australian Government COVID-19 Infection Control training.
To view or download Aquaduck’s COVID safe plan please click here